11/13/2014

We're Moving!! - Charlotte Support Group Moves To The Mountains of NC and VA

After moving to the mountains of North Carolina, it became a huge burden to manage Gluten and Allergen Free Wellness Events and R.O.C.K. (Raising Our Celiac Kids) Charlotte from my remote location. It pained me so much to see the R.O.C.K. Group not be a resource to the children of Charlotte NC area. Luckily, Marna Mortimore has started a branch of the Charlotte Celiac Connection for children and has named it CYCLE. Please visit them if you are located in the Piedmont region and support their efforts in keeping that group alive and well.

It only makes sense for me to continue the program and mission of helping children, and what better place than the heart of Appalachia, near home? So, in the near future, we will be planning events here in the Highlands of NC and Virginia. Please check back over the next few weeks as we make the transition and finalize plans.


I will never forget the amazing moments I have shared with the Charlotte community and thank them all for continuing to support us for 4 years! Much love to my ROCK Stars and please contact me anytime.


You may contact me at:
Nikki Everett
irresistiblyglutenfree@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

*Information on our site and shared by members of our support forums is not intended to be medical advice or to replace the relationship between a patient and his/her physician*