Gluten Free Mothers
1. Never leave home without a snack - (Just in case...)
2. Have a secret network of friends who help them cook the impossible meals or find the newest gluten free menus.
3. Never give up on a quest to find gluten free foods for you that are comparable to the ones you loved before your diagnosis - Even if it means ordering it from some foreign country you've never heard of.
4. Teach you how to read food labels because it gives you something to do while they decipher the big words and if they're safe.
5. Half of the time they know more about celiac disease then most of the doctors you have been to see.
And last but not least...
Gluten Free mothers seem to know exactly what to do to make you feel better when you don't feel good.
So, don't forget to wish your gluten free mother a Happy Mother's Day on Sunday, May 9th, 2010.
And to our gluten free mother's - Thank you for all you do.
Happy Mother's Day from R.O.C.K.!